Menu time December 7, 2008

I'm introducing a new "feature" on Twicebuzzed this week. I'm posting our menu for the week and going to write about the requested recipe later in the week.

So post into the comments what recipe you want to see later this week and I'll get it written up. Here's the menu for this week.

Sunday
Braised Pork Roast, Tortillas, Salad.

Monday
Veggie and Shrimp Pasta

Tuesday
Meatloaf (that is some tasty cow!), Mashed potatoes

Wednesday
Leftovers/pizza night

Thursday
Company holiday party time!

Friday
BBQ Pork Sandwiches, Baked Beans, Apple Sauce

Comments

Anonymous said…
dude! shrimp pasta! and if you don't, ELMO KNOWS WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!!
Sara said…
Marcy's going to eat shrimp?!?! I'm suprised!!! Don't forget next Monday's menu.....Sara cooks :)
James said…
yeah, not so much with the shrimp eating for my wife . . . but I liked them!