31 Days, 31 Reasons: Reason #1

There are 31 days to election day, I think it's time to start a recurring blog post of 31 reasons to vote for Barack Obama, 1 reason a day* until November 4th.

Reason #1
Jumpstart the economy by providing a $1000 tax credit to middle class families.

I hear you already, how's he gonna pay for it!?  The same way Gov. Palin paid for it in Alaska, a Windfall Profits tax.  See the plan here.

*(note I reserve the right to double post the days up to and around homecoming as I may not have access to a computer, yeah that's it)

Comments

Jaded said…
i am sadly saying goodbye to your blog until after the election. i just can't handle the sadness it will cause me to see you be so convinced of something so wrong.
James said…
No polite discourse even? You don't wanna argue? What did you do with my friend!!!! ;)