Convention Week Day 1 Morning


So far it isn't too out of the ordinary down here. A few things I noticed on the ride into work.

1. The bus was half empty and traffic was a breeze, apparently people are just staying away from downtown today.
2. There were several Downtown Denver Hosts standing outside Market Street Station waiting for people looking lost, or so it seemed.
3. There are helicopters flying around already, not traffic copters, helicopters with machine guns on them.
4. I overheard delegates talking about caucus meetings and a reporter talking about his interview with Tim Kaine at 10am on the Mall Shuttle
5. I had to have a co-worker vouch for me before I could get into my office today because I don't have the nifty badge yet.

So far pretty easy, but it's only 8am on Monday, let's see how the rest of the day goes.

Comments