busy/messy afternoon so a busy/messy post

Been busy at work and at home lately. Some items of note/randomness;

  1. I wonder if I can sneak my way into Invesco for the nomination acceptance speech?
  2. Ribs on the grill are fantastic! The secret is the rub I'm sure of it.
  3. Grilled pizza is getting close to perfect crust wise, the right toppings are eluding me.
  4. The zucchini plant in the backyard is attempting to take over the entire 5'x5' space it is in, I'll try to post pics tonight.
-JH

Comments

Valina said…
I figured you would have already had tickets to the event by now.
James said…
No but I signed up with the colorado dems website to try to get tix.
John Blanco said…
If you decide to sneak in, let me know. I can be the top part of your classic Looney Tunes "big guy in trench coat" plan.