friday wrap-up

So far so good at the new job. I haven't been super busy but haven't been super bored either. I'm already booked for my first trip to see a client, fortunately this is a rarity for my job. We're rolling out new 2008 initiatives to them so it is a good time for me to go meet that team, and it is only a one night trip.

2 non-work related things for you to ponder over the weekend.

1. I do not like the new newsgator interface for marking feeds read, I may need to convert to google reader, Curtis will be so happy.

2. I made a spinach salad with walnuts, blood orange pieces and a blood orange vinaigrette last night. It was very very tasty and I am convinced that the extra orange zest in the dressing is what made it come together. So for all you salad lovers out there get to King Soopers this week while those blood oranges are on sale!

Comments