another misc post

Too early, not enough coffee . . .

Ok so I love having a camera phone, I just wish I could take pictures of stuff more than 10 feet away and be able to tell what it is . . and get my finger outta the way, d'oh! Oh well, I had to take a pic of the yellow Beetle with the yellow rims to send to my wife, not as cute as our Mini, but pretty cool nonetheless.





Ok so some random thoughts that might lead to posts later;
  • I need to do the blog I promised in a comment on Marshall's blog about some stupid MTV show, yeah stupid, anyway the denverpost did an article about it yesterday and got a show on Bravo into the mix as well, good stuff.
  • I was wondering with all this talk of illegal immigration and amnesty how the existing and proposed paths to citizenship compare to the rush of immigration in the mid 19th century and the early 20th century? I'll need to do some looking.

Comments