Brain Dump

So much going on, so little time to blog about it lately.

So first up we're moving this weekend, oh joy. I was a horrible husband and didn't get on the packing in March bandwagon and so we'll be up late packing tonight and be moving alot of stuff next week, totally my fault.

We did get a Dyson as a "Happy house warming/memorial day/anniversary/birthday/labor day gift to each other" last night at Lowes. I know what you're thinking, $400 for a vacuum, but if it picks up all of my wife's hair it is so worth it, and it does, we tested one out and they actually work! And it's yellow.

I finished reading The Truth with Jokes earlier this week. That was a great book. It is full of actual facts about how somebody is screwing up the country with proof of how things are going wrong. I did try to read it with a grain of salt and I realize you can dig up studies about how Clinton screwed up the country too and was a horrible President so don't go there. All in all it reinforces my belief that everyone should get involved in Government and be informed about the issues. By Government I don't mean politics, I mean email your elected officials when you have a problem with something, there are tons of tips out there on how to including why not to snail mail them anymore. *that last link is just for all my Republican friends out there*

Ok what else . .

Going to the Crush game tonight with PBED and Eckoe, it's eckoe's bday this weekend so we're gonna get him drunk. I mean . . wasted.

Well I guess that is about all I got for today, happy weekend.

Comments

Jaded said…
luckily you have loving friends (even if they are *gasp* republican) to help you move.

no matter who is in charge they are screwing up the country. seriously. same story, different cast. over and over and over. why bother getting emotionally invested?

i have nothing to write to my representative about. (i'm guessing i am the republican friend to which you were referring.) everything that i want changed can't be changed. so why waste the energy? i'm all about efficiency.
James said…
I have more than one Republican friend, I did grow up and go to school in Wyo remember? ;)