All Grown Up


Today my wife and I are closing on a house. We're not the first in our group of friends to make the big purchase and probably not the last. It seems like I should be more excited about buying a home but for some reason I do not have that Christmas morning anxious feel. I am excited about getting to work on the new place, infinately more so than I am about packing the current place that is for sure. The other thought that crosses my mind is who the hell would loan over $200K to two 26 year old kids 2 years out of college? Are these people nuts!

**Update**
They are nuts. We closed, bought paint at Lowes and are now on the way to clean the walls and change the locks. We'll be painting this weekend, I'll be sure to include some photos of before and after.

Comments

John Blanco said…
Congrats!!!! When's the house warming party?! :-)
Jaded said…
grats on being poor again!