Menu Time: March 15, 2009

I'm getting antsy to get things planted and this morning I'm looking around the web at some gardening sites. I was thinking about putting peas, lettuce and spinach into the ground today (reinforced by the fact that it'll be 70 the next 3 days) but the ever persistent threat of spring snow and frost in Colorado is keeping me in check. Speaking of green things . . . you better not be drinking green beer this week, have a Bass, Harp or Guinness, which I'll be having of course.

Sunday Lunch
Split Pea Soup

Sunday Dinner
Cabbage and orange salad, white bean soup, braised short ribs, polenta

Monday Dinner
Spaghetti and meatballs, sauted spinach

Tuesday Dinner
Dinner out with some friends/family

Wednesday Dinner
Red beans, sausage and rice, sauted zucchini

Thursday Dinner
Chicken tacos, green salad

Friday Dinner
Pizza Night!

Saturday Lunch
Leftover lettuce wraps

Saturday Dinner
Egg Drop Soup, edamame

Comments