. . . I started to think that . . .

Ah the voice over narration shows, some of my favorite shows fall into this category of sorts. Scrubs is a great one, I wish NBC would start the season in September like they do with some of the crap they air. Doogie Howser, M.D. was a bit of a voice over, I think, I don't really remember. How I met Your Mother has some voice over bits and gets bonus points for having Bob Saget do them, and I've realized that Neil Patrick Harris is in both. The original, original because it's the oldest one I remember and it's my blog after all, was Wonder Years. Again bonus points for the narrator, Daniel Stern. A recent addition to the pack is My Boys on TBS, pretty good and you can view all the episodes online for free, as in beer, on AOL's video site. OK please go ahead and comment and remind me about all those other shows I have forgotten about and why the shows I listed do not match the genre and what rules of grammar I have forgotten about.

Comments