Like sands through the hour glass . .

I was home sick today, nothing feels specifically horrible but my head, I have never had headaches this intense before.

I must get "well" soon because I cannot handle another day of the lowlights of daytime television. Let us sum up;

5-7 9news
7-7:30 Happy Days
7:30 - 9 was spent flipping channles, something I am very very good at, just ask my wife
9-12 - Reprieve! MythBusters! Older episodes and the myths aren't as big or explosive as they are this season but at least you get 3 of 'em!
12-1 - Knight Rider - Was it this bad in the 80's? VH1 makes the 80's look so much cooler.
1-3 - More flipping channles, napping and calling lenders, appraisers and real estate agents.
3-5 - M*A*S*H quality stuff from the good seasons.

and that brings us to the ever refreshing present; The Simpson's are on and I am happy.

Comments

Jaded said…
at least you're just sick. we all thought you were dead! no one had heard from you, you weren't logged on from home, and no one knew where you were. slacker.

hope you feel better, though.